I never imagined this would happen to me. Falling in love with a boy younger than me. 4 years younger than me. Never, even once crossed in my mind that I would fall in love with someone like him. Now it's happening. For finally I'm falling in love, really fall into someone. That feeling when I do care about someone else, that feeling of being so scared of losing him, that feeling when I really want it to be him at the end. But why it becomes so scary? I'm scared, really scared. Why should it be him? Why it can't be someone older or at least the same age as me? Why should it be you Bry?
Do you know that I'm really scared of us? You who succeed to make me believe in you for finally putting my heart in your hands, you who succeed to make me head over heels toward someone, and you who succeed make me falling in love really deep.
But here I'm sitting alone, feeling this thoughts of me being scared about you, about us. I'm scared Bry. I'm scared that your feeling is not true or it's just temporary. All those sweet things and dreams you told me makes me even more scared if it all is just a lie. I'm scared if finally you lose your feelings. I'm scared if it is only me who fall, I'm scared if it is only me who fight for us.I'm scared Bry, I really am. Do you know that?
And we have been different these past few days. Our chatting isn't as intense as it used to be. No more good mornings or good nights. Are you bored of me? Are you tired of me? Are you questioning yourself about your decision about us now? Are we still okay?
Bry, I'm scared. This tears keep trying to fall down every time I think about you, about us. Is it real? Do we really have the future?
Bry, do I really mean something to you? Are you even scared of losing me? Am I always in your mind?
Bry, do you really love me? Do you really want it to be me in your future?
Bry, I miss you. I love you. I really do.
0 comments:
Post a Comment