Howdy, how are you going there? it's been years, yes years that we don't talk. You doing good? I miss talking with you all night long. Yep, I miss you. It's been years since the last time we had everything. I thought I've moved on from you. But i was wrong. it's still here. you are still here. do you know that?
I thought I've been fine with these memories, but I'm still not. I miss those moments with you. the night when we hanging out, driving around this city, sharing every story and jokes. I thought they have just been memories in the past. But until now I still want to go back. do you know that?
After my last break up, I realized that you are still irreplaceable. No one can touch me the way you did. even he can't replace you, at all. it still goes to you. do you know that?
that songs that remind me with you, with us, with our moments. how I want to feel it one more time. if I had a chance, i would have definitely taken it.
do I regret it? the answer is no. I don't regret anything about us. I always know that it is wrong. everything is wrong. but why do I still hope that it is you?
I've been wondering when will I meet him? the one that finally take my heart away from you. who will he be?
now I wonder, what do you think about me now? do I mean something to you? have I ever crossed your mind even once? am I the only one here who still can't get over us?
I miss you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment