Thursday, March 9, 2017

A Letter to Me

Dear future me,
Hi there! How the things are going? Are you healthy? Do you eat and drink properly? Are you happy most of the time? Do you smile and laugh a lot?
Things have been so tiring and challenging lately. Today is approaching the end of the 5th semester, and there are a lot of things I need to get done; final paper, micro teaching, and another final projects. But guess what, I'm not that stress, yeah I am stress, but not that stress, you know what I mean? I don't know how can it be, but I know that the old you is trying to make everything goes well so you will not be frustrated. that's good tho. I hope you will be doing the same when you are going through hard times.

I'm wondering how your life is going on. Is everything good? How hard is the future? How many times you cried alone in the night?
Perhaps, now every single thing in front of you seems so difficult. It seems like your life is trying to beat you up.
Maybe, now you're feeling so lonely, like nobody cares about you, like no one is willing to listen and help you.
Maybe, now you're feeling so empty. you're so overwhelming with many things.
But read it slowly and clearly. Write it down on your mind and memorize.
How tough your life can be, you don't have to go through it alone. you have those people around you, and know that they do care about you. you have your mom, you have your someone special, you have your best friends. just take your phone and phone them. trust me, you can tell them everything that fills up your mind. just tell them. do not be so dramatic by thinking that you are all alone.
Oh, and I want to tell you that it's okay to cry. crying makes you feel better. you can cry as much as you want. but promise, after you get done, you have to stand up and make a change. do your next step. do not let your overthinking, you anxiety, your disappointment take over you. do not let your emotion control you. you are the king here, you must control them.

or maybe now you are going through your life full of happiness. that's good! keep it up girl! do not let any negative things ruin it.

I wanna tell you something. it's your life, it's your world, you are the one who is responsible with your life. whether it's going to be fun or miserable, it's in your hand.
there will be some days when you're feeling really down, and there is no one that can take you up except you. do not spoil your self. get back up and face it. do not run and hide. do not underestimate yourself. I know you are much stronger than this. I know you can.
do not forget to be happy. do the things that make you happy. YOLO. remember that. live your life to the fullest. your life is too short to think about those negative things and people. keep the ones and everything that make you feel happy, satisfied, and grateful for being you. push away everything that make you feel bad and miserable. they are not worth to be a part of your life. you must love your self.
spread love and positive feelings whenever and wherever.

and here is the most important thing. do not ever leave Jesus. He is the only one you need in your life. you are nothing without Him. if this time you feel that you are far away from Him, get back now! come back to Him right at this moment, at this time. go back to Him. tell everything to Him, share your feeling, you can cry in front of Him if you want. He is there. He is with you. He is standing by your side. just make a time and pray. I'm sure, He's gladly accept you, and He's happy when His lost daughter has come home. He has been waiting for you. do not doubt Him.

last but not least, the old you will always pray for the best for you. here, I'm trying to do the things that will make you proud to have been the old you.
I believe now you are much stronger, maturer, happier, and prettier than the old you.
do not forget for always being grateful. Jesus blesses you.

Sincerely,
The old you

P.s: I hope this letter can make your day. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A place where I put stories of my daily life and share my feelings. Cheers!

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.